How to Order
You are welcome to contact us with any questions you may have.
The easiest way to order is through our online shopping cart and secure checkout. Making an account with us is optional, and not needed for checkout. A PayPal account is not required, either.
If you have any inconvenience during the checkout process, please do not hesitate to contact us toll-free at 1-888-396-4106, or email email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to make sure your order is completed smoothly.
You can also place your order by phone or email. We will notify you of your order total. For your convenience, you can pay with credit card over the phone, or by mailing a check or money order for the total, payable to Decosa Design llc, to
Decosa Design llc
PO Box 355
Dunn Loring, VA 22027
For your security, please do not send credit card information by mail or email.
For customization of styles shown here, or for fully custom orders, please contact us and we’ll start a conversation. We welcome your questions, with no pressure to place an order.
Sometimes an item is listed as "Please contact us to order". It's just the best way for us to give you the current availability and production time for our unique items.
As always, colors may not be accurately displayed by a computer screen. Be assured that we only use the most beautiful, flattering, and period appropriate colors. If you’re worried about color, contact us for small free swatches. Limit 3 solid color swatches per customer. Brocade swatches depend on availability.
Please allow 4 weeks for order production. Custom and special items require more time as noted.
Find your measurements to the nearest quarter of an inch. If between quarters, round up (for example, 3/8 is rounded to 1/2, or .5).
Enter your measurements in whole numbers and decimals (...30, 30.25, 30.5, 30.75, 31...)
Take real body measurements. Do not increase or decrease, except for rounding as above.
It's best to have a friend take your measurements while you stand still, but you can measure yourself. You can also have your measurements taken by a local tailor. Stand on a smooth floor with feet comfortably apart, in your natural posture.
The measuring tape should be comfortably close- not pinching, and not slack.
It is preferable to wear a camisole rather than a bra.
- Neck: measure circumference around the base of the neck.
- Bust: measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape measure parallel to the floor.
- Waist: measure around the narrowest part of the torso, the natural waist. This will be slightly above the navel. Keep the tape measure parallel to the floor.
- Hip: measure around the fullest part of the hips, as viewed from the side, with tape measure parallel to floor.
- Bicep: measure on the side that you favor. Bring the fingertips to the shoulder, measure around the fullest part of the bicep.
- Shoulder: measure from the base of the neck stem to the end of the shoulder.
- Shoulder to floor: wear the shoes you plan to wear with your garment. Measure from the point of shoulder straight down to floor. Keep tape measure taut. Measure from each shoulder and compare. If you have two different measurements, take the average.
- Neck point to floor: wear the shoes you plan to wear with your garment. Measure from the hollow at the base of your throat to the floor. Keep tape measure taut.
Relevant measurements will be added when we add our Mens garments.